5 Ways to Love Your Self FirstJason Firmager
Always there for others? Willing to help anybody? To share and to love ? Well, love starts with YOU first… remember to love and be kind to yourself and it will be a lot easier to do these things for others…
- Set your alarm a few minutes earlier than usual – so you can take those minutes waking up slowly, opening your eyes to the sound of the rain out side or the sun light flooding in through your window.
- Exercise – as Holistic Professionals you will already be aware that it is proven that exercise on a regular basis makes people happier – it allows for ‘me’ time too. Okay… so what will it be? Yoga? Climbing? Football? Netball? Running? Cycling? Dancing?
- Switch all of the electronics off – no Facebook, no mobile, no computer, no television… and read a book! Enjoy a trashy novel, a self help read, or you could put your feet up and read the latest copy of Holistic Therapist Magazine.
- You are the therapist right? Well, why not take some time to enjoy the therapies of others, or spend a few hours at a spa or have a treatment at a salon. You could, as an alternative treat yourself to some lovely new organic products and do a home spa.
- Say nice things to yourself… it is so easy to criticise ourselves – our efforts, our appearance – constantly feeding our brain with hate – or not-love! So love yourself with kind words.
Happy Valentine’s Day!