with Peppermint Essential Oil –
£5 off when spend £20 or more, Code: 5OFF
£15 off when spend £50 or more, Code: 15OFF
Minty, refreshing, cooling, head-clearing herbaceousPeppermint Oil
Peppermint oil is one of the most versatile oils like Lavender and has been used for centuries by the ancient Greeks, Chinese and Japanese for its health and beauty benefits.
Best used in the morning, it is a very useful natural remedy for headaches and in particular migraines. It is also useful to aid nervousness, clearing foggy thinking and resolving nausea. Excellent remedy for stress, mental fatigue and depression, refreshing the spirit, stimulating the mind and improving concentration.
Try Peppermint oil as a mood uplifting cooling spritz for the office, especially good in the summer heat. A very effective natural painkiller too, as it helps to ease muscular aches and pains and is good to help reduce acute pain. It also provides effective relief from digestion as well as many respiratory problems including congestion, colds, cough, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis, and also naturally freshens the breath as it contains menthol, which provides a wonderful cooling sensation.
Cooling Office Spritz mix –
• Simply mix 2 to 3 drops of Peppermint oil with a cup full of water
Peppermint is a hybrid species of Spearmint and water Mint, the essential oils are gathered by steam distillation of the fresh leaf tops of the flowering plant. The most active ingredients include menthol and menthone, Sanatio Naturalis sources their luxury quality therapeutic grade Peppermint oil from India.
How to Use Sanatio Naturalis Peppermint Therapeutic grade Essential Oil:
Clear Headaches –
• Peppermint oil helps with tension headaches and migraines which may be exacerbated by tight muscles
so it’s an excellent natural treatment. The Neurological Clinic – University of Kiel, Germany, conducted a study where essential oils were applied to the forehead and temples for pain relief. They ascertained that a combination of oils, including Peppermint oil had “significant analgesic effect with a reduction in sensitivity to headaches.” *
Morning shampoo –
• Add 2 – 3 drops of Peppermint essential oil to your regular morning shampoo to stimulate your scalp, energise your mind, and wake you up! Because of its powerful antiseptic qualities it can also help to remove dandruff and lice.
Kissable lips –
• Mix 1 drop of Peppermint oil into your lip balm for a nourishing and cooling sensation
For more information, press releases, products, quotes or photography. Contact: Christina Mitchell AzurPR.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8144 8127 Email: [email protected] Twitter: @AzurPR
Tired aching feet –
• Add 2 – 3 drops of peppermint essential oil to a foot bath, soak for 10 – 15 minutes great on a hot day Clear the head and nose –
• Peppermint oil is cooling, refreshing and energising. Add 2 – 3 drops to a diffuser to help clear sinus,
nausea, headaches and to help to improve concentration, reduce fatigue and mental exhaustion. Or
simply apply to a tissue and sniff regularly during the day.
Indigestion relief –
• Peppermint oil is one of the most highly regarded herbs to aid digestion. It is also a great digestive tonic and may help to ease abdominal discomforts. Massage 2 – 3 drops along with a carrier oil onto abdomen.
• Add 2 drops of Peppermint oil to a cup of warm water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse, simply swill around the mouth and spit out for a fresh feeling, great if you don’t have a toothbrush handy and ideal to take with you to a summer festival.
Antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, analgesic, carminative, cooling, deodorant, expectorant, energising and stimulating
Peppermint should be avoided before bedtime. Use a maximum dilution of 1 – 2%
*Source: Neurological Clinic at the University of Kiel, Germany, double-blind test conducted on 32 subjects. (Jun 14 1994)
Select from Sanatio Naturalis pure products:
Floral waters (100mL) – Rose water or Orange blossom water (SSP £26)
Beauty oils (50ml) – Rose-hip Seed (SSP £28), Grape-seed (SSP £16), or Jojoba (SSP £20)
Pure Essential oils (10ml) – Lavender (SSP £22), Lemon (SSP £15), Orange (SSP £15), Peppermint (SSP £15), Cypress (SSP £16), Roman Chamomile (SSP £39), Ylang Ylang (SSP £18), Tea Tree (SSP £16), Rosemary (SSP £16), Eucalyptus (SSP £15), Frankincense (SSP £26), Geranium (SSP £20) or Ginger (SSP £18)
Sanatio Naturalis products are therapeutic quality luxury oils and waters, to nourish the skin and uplift the spirits. Natural products with sensuous scents. Not tested on animals.
Made in UK, packaged in beautiful lapis lazuli blue glass and luxurious white boxes, making ideal gifts
All Sanatio Naturalis products can be purchased directly from www.sanationaturalis.com
For samples and information contact Christina Mitchell: [email protected] call 0208 144 8127 @SanatioBeauty facebook.com/SanatioBeauty instagram.com/SanatioNaturalis
Note to Editor: Sanatio Naturalis products are all Daniele Ryman Aromachology Approved Sanatio Naturalis uses only Therapeutic Grade oils
- Only about 5% of the total global production of essential oils is ultimately destined for therapeutic use
- Oils created for therapeutic use only are pure, clean unadulterated oils with a good therapeutic valueand a clear fragrance
- No synthetic fragrances directly derived from plants they are entirely natural and deliver their ownunique therapeutic and aromathepeutic properties
- No parabens or any other preservatives
- No animal ingredients what so ever
- No animal testing by us or on our behalf, or within any of our ingredients
- No petrochemicals or mineral oilsFor more information, press releases, products, quotes or photography. Contact: Christina Mitchell AzurPR.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8144 8127 Email: [email protected] Twitter: @AzurPR