Words to keep us feeling positive…Jason Firmager
No matter how positive your outlook on life, life is life, and stuff just happens, and it is natural to respond to these situations… accepting emotions and letting go are all great strategies… as you want to avoid having a not bothered attitude, as to say an apathetic approach to life and all it has to throw at you…
Here are ten feel-good sayings for you to jot down and reading when you feel the need:
- We get what we focus on, so focus on what you want!
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. Mahatma Ghandi
- Happiness is not something that is ready made, it comes from your own own actions. Dalai Lama
- Life is all about the journey, not the destination.
- The privilege of a lifetime is to be become who you truly are. C.G. Jung
- Choose to feel good.
- Learn to value yourself. Ayn Rand
- Our power lies in our small daily choices, on after another, to create eternal ripples of a life well lived. Mollie Marti
- Happiness is a form of courage. Holbrook Jackson
- Reserve judgement.