Delivery Policy for Products or Services: With the training, dates are available on the Training page, and this correlates with your service paid for. Delivery of subscriptions are sent directly from the HTM head offices based Greater London, using first class, Royal Mail postage services, and received by the subscriber within ten days of payment being received. HTM are not responsible for delays or damage due to adverse weather conditions, postage strikes or other service delays, or any other external factor.
Refund/Cancelation Policy for Subscriptions: Subscriptions are automatically renewed annually. You can cancel your annual subscription up to fourteen days prior to your renewal date, which varies for each subscriber, as it is the date of when you signed up. Subscription cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading ‘Subscription Cancellation’, within the time frame stated above. A refund will not be given, as the subscription would be cancelled prior to the renewal payment being processed.
Training Terms & Policies
1a. The balance of the cost of the workshop will be paid in full on booking via telephone or via the website.
1b. You will be contacted in writing, via email with booking confirmation and acceptance of your place on the specified course. At this point you embark on a contract with Holistic Therapist Training.
2. Any cancellation by the client must be made in writing to email@example.com, with the subject heading ‘Cancel Training’. The date on which we receive the letter, will determine the cancellation charges that are applicable. Cancellations made before thirty days prior to the course date with be awarded a refund of 75%, e.g a workshop costing £80, will receive a £60 refund within this timeframe. Cancellations made between thirty and fourteen days prior to the course date will receive a 50% refund of the total fee. Cancellations made within fourteen days of the course date will not receive a refund. All cancellations have the option of being moved to a future course date, this does not apply to cancellations made within 48 hours of the course date, unless otherwise arranged with head office due to extreme unavoidable circumstances, and dealt with according to appropriate discretion of head office.
3. Holistic Therapist Training reserves the right to cancel any workshop or training event. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to Holistic Therapist Training.
4. Under booking is the situation in which the minimum number of bookings required to run a workshop or training module is not met, and if we have to cancel a workshop or training event because of this, we will not do so less than 14 days prior to the day. Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather. In these situations, then policy 3. applies.
5. In the event of a scheduled trainer being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond personal control another workshop/trainer leader will be appointed. If this is not possible, the workshop or training will be cancelled and the provisions of clause 3. will come into effect.
6. We reserve the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars of a workshop before we enter into a contract with you. If there is a change we will notify you before we enter into such a contract.
7. If you have any special dietary or other requests, it is your responsibility to inform us of these prior to the workshop or training. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
8. The type of workshops we offer requires flexibility and you must allow for alternatives. For this reason the outline itinerary and the workshop description must be taken as an indication of what may take place on the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of Holistic Therapist Magazine or Holistic Therapist Training, or associative party.
9. Holistic Therapist Training accepts responsibility for acts and/omissions of its employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment) Holistic Therapist Magazine/Holistic Therapist Training does not accept liability or responsibility for death, bodily injury or illness caused to any clients booking a workshop with Holistic Therapist Magazine/Holistic Therapist Training unless arising from the negligent act and/or omission of the company’s employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment). Any claims shall be subject to English Law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English Courts.
10. Holistic Therapist Training does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by the delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility. Holistic Therapist Training does not accept liability for loss of or damage for personal goods throughout the duration of the training day.
11. By attending a workshop or training you agree to the following: “I hereby give my permission for images taken of myself to be used to promote Holistic Therapist Training or workshops or to be for any Media for any purpose (except pornographic, defamatory, libelous or otherwise unlawful) which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service.”
12. If you do not wish for your image to be taken, or used in the ways stated, but not confined to, but in excluding the exception, due to religion or personal preference, then please notify us prior to the course date, so tat we can accommodate your wishes. For everybody else clause 11. applies.