Top Ten Soul Survival ListsJason Firmager
The beauty of the list
Here at A Fat Lot of Good we love a list – it is the lifeblood of a clear mind – picking the best chosen delicious things that drive us.
We think of the list, we go to bed thinking of lists, we try hard to forget, but our soul wishes to be watered by the humble list. Simply always in our head, the chosen few that tip top the rest.
GO TO PINTEREST TYPE IN ‘LIST’ AND GET SOME INSPIRATION!
Here is our top ten survival lists that we live, love and breathe in our soul journals.
- Reading List
- 30 day HITT challenge List
- 2 things to do every weekend
- Adventures – the blessed bucket list
- Fun things to do alone
- Things to do together that use 2 feet
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Boredom List
- 5 minute self gratitude list
- 100 ‘what is’ Gratitude – This is forever evolving – The Holly grail of lists, if not your ever evolving soul sister bible!
- Check out our Super Hack Series too!
And one last share – why not look to others lists this one is beautiful and tip top HAPPINESS BLISS
Mind body Green share that happy people practice an extraordinary level of self-love. With exceptionally happy people making their well-being a top priority. From daily meditation to yoga, exercise, journaling and healthy eating, these joyful beings take excellent care of themselves. So start with the humble journal and list, it will take you on a micro adventure, the things we champion the most here.
One better get yourself a pebble from that awesome shore and write yourself the most precious goal on there.
Thank you to healing journal for the beautiful images