Since 2007 ‘inbound marketing’ has been the most effective marketing method for doing business online. Instead of the old outbound marketing methods of buying ads, buying email lists, and praying for leads, inbound marketing focuses on creating quality content that pulls people toward your company and product, where they naturally want to be. By aligning the content you publish with your customers’ interests, you naturally attract inbound traffic that you can then convert, close, and delight over in time.
In this session you will learn about inbound marketing and how to manage it. Learn how to create business blog content that attracts, that’s engaging and enables you to close more business. It’s time to BOOST your confidence as a business blogger.
- Inbound marketing
- How to find your audience
- Creating a buyer persona
- Content marketing and the sales process
- Content that attracts
- Content that engages
- Content that converts
- The tools you need for an effective content marketing strategy
- How to write an e-book
- How to write a white paper
- Three easy steps to creating a three month content marketing calendar
- How to use social media to boost your content marketing’s reach
- How to outsource your content marketing
- Understanding the difference between interruption marketing and inbound marketing
- Understanding the benefits of inbound marketing
- How to translate your knowledge into content your prospective buyers want
- How to develop your writing skills
- How to plan and deliver a content marketing programme
- How to use content marketing to grow your influence on social media
- How to convert social media engagement into paying customers
- Know how to use your business blog to attract, convert and close more business.
- Know how to set up and manage the inbound marketing process and use it to boost your business
- Boost your confidence as a business blogger
- A strategy to increase your business profits
20th of February 2015
10am – 4pm
[eventButton id=”6″]Book Now[/eventButton]
Lunch and drinks included
Special Introductory price £99 per workshop for a limited time only!
Normal price is just £149.00
Our Magazine Subscribers pay £85.00
Call 0208 668 5423 for any questions.
Why not subscribe to the magazine now. You will receive a discount on the training course and access to a mass of holistic therapy information!